Terms and Conditions of Silesia Ultramarathon 2022
b) deliver a written consent to obey these Terms, thus fully accept the above regulations and commit to observe them,
b) PLN 189 – before June 30, 2022
c) PLN 209 – before September 10, 2022
d) PLN 299 – on September 11 – 22, 2022 and at the Competition Office: September 29, 30 and October 1, 2022 (in the case of available starter packages)
2. In case of any free BIB numbers left after electronic registration entries can be made at the Race Office on September 29, 30 and and October 1, 2022.
3. The limit of BIB numbers is 1000.
4. Entries will not be possible on the day of the race.
5. Confirmation of the application and payment of the starting fee is the given bib number (confirmation on the competition website and by e-mail to the address provided during registration). Giving a start number may take up to 5 working days. Registration without the payment and the assigned starting number does not guarantee participation in the competition.
6. Collection of starting numbers and packages will be possible in person or by a designated person at the Competition Office after presenting a ticket with a QR code on the following days:
September 29, 2022 from 4.00-7.00 pm
September 30, 2022 from 4.00 – 7.00 pm
October 1, 2022 from 9.00 am – 7.00 pm
The Competition Office is closed on the day of the race.
7. Tickets with a QR code will be sent on Monday or Tuesday 26/27 September to the telephone number and e-mail address provided during registration.
If the participant’s starting package is collected by other people, it is required to provide this person with a ticket with a QR code, which the person will present at the Competition Office.
b) 38 km – limit: 4:35:00 chip time
c) 43 km – limit: 5:17:00 chip time
6. The organizer may introduce changes and changes to the course due to additional advice on epidemiological advice.
Katowice, January 10, 2022