b) PLN 139 – before June 30, 2022
c) PLN 169 – before September 10, 2022
d) PLN 229 – on September 11 – 22, 2022 and at the Competition Office: September 29, 30 and October 1, 2022 (in the case of available starter packages)
b) PLN 1520 – before September 10, 2022
a) PLN 125 before June 30, 2022
b) PLN 152 before September 10, 2022
September 30, 2022 from 4.00 – 7.00 pm
October 1, 2022 from 9.00 am – 7.00 pm
7. Tickets with a QR code will be sent on Monday or Tuesday 26/27 September to the telephone number and e-mail address provided during registration.
If the participant’s starting package is collected by other people, it is required to provide this person with a ticket with a QR code, which the person will present at the Competition Office.
V. Measurement and time limits.
1. Time measurement is carried out using an electronic system (a time measurement chip is built into the start number).
2. The official time of the competition is the net time (the time from crossing the start line to crossing the finish line).
3. During the race all competitors must have the starting numbers received in the package attached to the front of the starting jersey. Under the penalty of disqualification, it is unacceptable to cover the starting number in part or in whole, modify it or place it elsewhere than on the starting shirt.
4. The start will be divided into groups.
a) the size of the groups will not be less than 250 people and not more than 1000 competitors.
b) the size of the starting groups will be presented 10 days before the competition.
5. The organizer sets the time limit for completing the halfmarathon for 2 hours 45 min chip time.
6. For organizational reasons of public transport in the Silesian agglomeration, time limits are introduced at specific points on the route. Competitors who do not fit in the specified time limit are required to stop the race and leave the race route.
a) 5 km – limit: 40:00 chip time
b) 10 km – limit: 1:25:00 chip time
c) 15 km – limit: 2:07:00 chip time
4. The organizer may introduce changes and changes to the course due to additional advice on epidemiological advice.
Katowice, January 10, 2022