Terms and Conditions of Silesia Marathon 2022
b) PLN 169 – before June 30, 2022
c) PLN 199 – before September 10, 2022
d) PLN 299 – on September 11 – 22, 2022 and at the Competition Office: September 29 – October 1, 2022 (in the case of available starter packages)
b) PLN 1790 – before September 10, 2022
In the case of a group of more than 10 people and not exceeding 25 people, the fee for each subsequent competitor, depending on the date of payment, is as follows:
a) PLN 152 before June 10, 2022
b) PLN 179 before September 10, 2022
September 30, 2022 from 4.00 – 7.00 pm
October 1, 2022 from 9.00 am – 7.00 pm
1. Time measurement is carried out using an electronic system (a time measurement chip is built into the start number).
2. The official time of the competition is the net time (the time from crossing the start line to crossing the finish line).
3. Timing checkpoints will be at 10, 20, 30 km and at the finish of the race route. Additional checkpoints can be entered.
4. During the race all competitors must have the starting numbers received in the package attached to the front of the starting jersey. Under the penalty of disqualification, it is unacceptable to cover the starting number in part or in whole, modify it or place it elsewhere than on the starting shirt.
5. The organizer sets the time limit for completing the marathon for 5 hours and 45 minutes chip time.
6. For organizational reasons of public transport in the Silesian agglomeration, time limits are introduced at specific points on the route. Competitors who do not fit in the specified time limit are required to stop the race and leave the marathon route.
a) 10 km – limit: 1:22:00 chip time
b) 20 km – limit: 2:43:00 chip time
c) 30 km – limit: 4:05:00 chip time
d) 35 km – limit: 4:47:00 chip time
3. The organizer may not allow participation, which is a list of symptoms of COVID-19 infection.
4. The organizer may introduce changes and changes to the course due to additional advice on epidemiological advice.
5. The binding and final interpretation of these Terms and Conditions is only with the Organiser.