Terms and conditions of Silesia Halfmarathon 2020
16. The handling fee related to the transfer of the entry fee is PLN 15.
17. If the transferred entry fee is lower than the current distance payment applicable on the day of the change, the player to whom the transfer fee is transferred should pay the difference.
18. The entry fee after August 31, 2020 and in a situation where a VAT invoice has been issued for participation in the competition cannot be transferred to another competitor under pain of disqualification.
V. Measurement and time limits.
1. Time measurement is carried out using an electronic system (a time measurement chip is built into the start number).
2. The official time of the competition is the net time (the time from crossing the start line to crossing the finish line).
3. During the race all competitors must have the starting numbers received in the package attached to the front of the starting jersey. Under the penalty of disqualification, it is unacceptable to cover the starting number in part or in whole, modify it or place it elsewhere than on the starting shirt.
4. The organizer sets the time limit for completing the halfmarathon for 3 hours.
5. For organizational reasons of public transport in the Silesian agglomeration, time limits are introduced at specific points on the route. Competitors who do not fit in the specified time limit are required to stop the race and leave the race route.
a) 5 km – limit: 40:00
b) 10 km – limit: 1:25:00
c) 15 km – limit: 2:07:00
Katowice, 2 Feb 2020